Melbourne & surrounds
Devonport & surrounds
Brisbane, Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast
Interactive hands-on science parties where your children get to be the scientists!
Perfect for boys and girls who are mad about science! Fizzics Education has been running hundreds of high-quality science parties every year since 2004, plus we send a REAL scientist, science teacher or science communicator to you.
- Hands-on science party with gooey slime, gigantic bubbles, liquid nitrogen ice-cream & more
- Gross science party where we create fake wounds, vomit, snot & other vile stuff all in the name of learning science
- Lego robotics party where kids learn to code EV3 Lego robots that detect their environment, complete bowling challenges or even dance!
- Space science party where we launch rockets, burn a real shuttle tile, investigate vacuums & other out-of-this-world experiments
- Dinosaur party! have a roaring great time as we learn about our ancient past whilst handling real fossils and discover how real palaeontologists work
- Forensic party where the kids become super sleuths to solve a crime using real forensic techniques
- Super Slime Party! Ooey, gooey, slimy fun with polymers and household kitchen chemicals that look deeper at properties of materials whilst making a mess
Designed to come to you or a booked venue
Birthday invitations available for each science party
Fully insured with qualified staff
Available 7 days a week
About Fizzics Education
We care deeply about inspiring kids to learn more about the world around them and this has driven us to become one of Australia’s leading science outreach providers of interactive science workshops and shows since 2004, where we now deliver science programs to approximately 300,000 children each year across 400 schools and public spaces throughout Australia and around the world.
- Credit Cards